#MakeChange across Canada by attending or sharing news about these #EnactusWeek events:
- In Calgary, SAIT is stopping people in their tracks with a FLASHMOB! (shhhhh….it’s a surprise)
- St.FX is creating a life sized GAME OF LIFE to show people the financial decisions we have to make every day of our lives.
- Laurier is hosting JUMBO JENGA to show entrepreneurs are innovative problem-solvers and that they’re not afraid to shake things up!
- Thompson Rivers University is demonstrating the extreme waste of disposable coffee cups and offering FREE COFFEE but only if you’ve got a reusable mug.
- uOttawa is asking people to describe the ideal leader and are constructing a giant lightbulb out of their answers – what a BRIGHT IDEA!
Enactus Canada is hosting a live chat on Periscope.tv at noon every day during #EnactusWeek:
- Imagine Canada, Scotiabank and Enactus Windsor are going to Empower Canadians on Monday (Nov 23)
- Prosper Canada, ABC Life Literacy, Capital One Canada and the Canadian Association of Credit Counselling Services are helping Canadians Realize Financial Independence on Tuesday (Nov 24)
- Futurpreneur Canada, OverAir Technologies (Enactus alumus, Ethan Do) and Ryerson’s Digital Media Zone (DMZ) are going to inspire and Create Entrepreneurs on Wednesday (Nov 25)
- Unilever Canada, Bullfrog Power Inc. and Enactus Ryerson are going to demonstrate how we can Achieve Sustainability in Canada on Thursday (Nov 26)
- Aimia Inc. and Enactus uOttawa are to end off the week showcasing how Enactus is Fostering Leadership in generations of community and business pioneers (Nov 27)
Tell us about your event! We’ll post it here.