We have some new faces joining us here at the Enactus Canada National Office
Eric joined our team this past January, and we wanted to get to know him a little better – so in true Enactus Canada fashion, we grilled him with some hard-hitting questions! His answers are below!
What’s your go-to comfort TV Show or Movie?
- Seinfeld, for a show that was supposed to be about nothing. It’s sure filled with a lot of quotes I still recite years later. It’s a classic, the witty comebacks, jokes, and one-liners leave me “busting” like George Costanza!
What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
- Keep a notebook on your nightstand. Can you remember the last time you woke up with a great idea, only to forget it before you had your morning coffee or you can’t fall asleep because your mind is racing? This one change helped me sleep better and boost my creativity as it allowed me to free my mind and keep track of all my important thoughts and ideas.
What’s your go-to hobby?
- Video games. Some of my favourite series are; Halo, Forza, FIFA, and NHL
What was your childhood nickname?
- Tubbs! I’ve had the nickname since middle school and I still get called it to this day.
Most used app on your phone?
You have to sing karaoke, what song do you pick?
- Stacy’s Mom by Fountains of Wayne
What is your favourite restaurant?
What is your favourite condiment?
- Classic Yellow Mustard
RAPID FIRE QUESTIONS
Spotify or Apple Music? – Spotify
Instagram or Tik Tok? – Instagram
Winter or Summer? – Summer
Chocolate or Vanilla? – Vanilla
Coffee or Tea? – Coffee
Space or the Ocean? – The Ocean
Concert or Sports Event? – Sports Event